Application Privacy Statement
This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained on Facebook through the associated application (“Application”). The Application is provided by BLOOM (and may be provided by BLOOM on behalf of a BLOOM licensor or partner (“Application Partner”).
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES BLOOM COLLECT ?
- We collect the following types of information on Facebook :
Non-personal data, whose processing is not subject to data protection laws;
- Personal Information You Provide to Us :
We may receive and store any information you submit to the Application (or otherwise authorize us to obtain – such as, from for example your Facebook account). The types of personal information collected may include your full name, email address, gender, demographic information, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Application services.
- Personal Information Collected Automatically :
We do not automatically receive or store any usage related information whenever you interact with Application.
Please note that some data are public (for example, public comments under a public post).
2. HOW DOES BLOOM USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS ?
BLOOM acts as a processor (article 28 of the GDPR) and on behalf of instructions given by a data controller.
BLOOM uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the “Will BLOOM Share any of the personal information it Collects” section below.
BLOOM uses information for the following purposes :
- Analysis of the impact of products/themes/personalities on social networks, and identify communities around these themes/products/personalities;
- Writing of analysis reports on a personality, brand, product, theme, etc., for the client for whom BLOOM acts as a processor.
3. ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS DOES BLOOM PROCESS THE DATA ?
The processing of the data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by BLOOM. This legitimate interest consists of the elaboration of analysis of the impact of products/themes/personalities on social networks – identify communities around these – writing of analysis.
4. APPLICATION PARTNER TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
BLOOM will not provide any personal information to Application Partners.
5. WILL BLOOM SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES ?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
Protection of BLOOM and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of BLOOM, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. As BLOOM acts as a processor, data can be transferred to data controller.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
6. CONDITIONS OF USE
7. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS ?
BLOOM allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change in the event the Application changes.
- Account and preferences information if applicable
- Application specific data
8. CAN CHILDREN USE THE APPLICATION ?
Our site and the services available through BLOOM are not intended for children under the age of 13. BLOOM does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience.
9. RETENTION OF COLLECTED DATA
The data are kept for up to six months after the return of the study to the customer in the case of a one-off service or for the entire duration of the customer relationship in the case of a service to update the analyses.
10. RIGHTS AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As the person concerned by the processing of your personal data, you have several rights. However, these rights are not absolute and are subject to certain conditions in accordance with the GDPR and applicable national laws. Please note that, as au processor, BLOOM shall send the request to the controller.
- The right of access : You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether your personal data is processed by us, as well as certain other information on how it is used. You also have the right to access your personal data by requesting a copy of your personal data.
- The right of rectification : You may ask us to correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete (for example, if we have the wrong name or address).
- The right to erasure ("right to forget") : You can request the deletion or removal of your personal data (for example, if there is no compelling reason for us to continue to use them or if their use is illegal).
- The right to limit processing : You have the right to limit or prevent further use of your personal data. Limiting the processing does not prevent the retention of your personal data, but we will not be able to use it beyond the limits you wish.
- The right to data portability : You have the right to retrieve and reuse certain personal data.
This right applies only to personal data that you have provided to us, which we process with your consent and for the purposes of contract performance and which are processed by automated means.
Where appropriate, we will provide you with a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable (where technically possible) format. We may also forward your data directly to the data controller.
- The right to object : You have the right to object to certain types of processing, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, insofar as such processing has taken place for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued.
We will be authorized to continue processing your personal data if we can demonstrate that the processing is justified by freedoms or if we need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal proceedings.
- The right to withdraw your consent: When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com.
The data subject is informed that the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place prior to the withdrawal.
- The right to provide us with instructions on the use of your personal data after your death : You have the right to provide us with instructions on the management (e.g. retention, deletion and disclosure) of your data after your death.
You may change or revoke your instructions at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights you may contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to file a complaint with the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) : If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the applicable data protection regulations, you can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority. The Commission Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) is the data protection authority in France.
11. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
BLOOM may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses the Application after such changes have been first posted.
12. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed message at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of BLOOM can be reached at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date : 2020